THEATRICAL EFFECTS STAGE WARTS
- Trim the mesh on the Wart to about ¼’’.
- Place the Wart appliance on your face, to find the proper fit.
- For best adhesion, remove the Woochie appliance and use the appliance itself (or your index finger) to tack the spirit gum with a rapid up and down motion. This will cause the Spirit Gum to become extremely tacky.
- To hide edges of the appliance, apply a thin layer of Latex over the edges with a makeup sponge using a patting motion. Let dry and powder. Repeat if necessary. Several thin layers will work better than thick layers.
- After the adhering the Wart, you may want to make your piece blend in better. To do this you will need Castor Sealer, Crème Foundation (matching your skin tone) and Colorless Powder.
- Begin by tearing a white latex sponge in half, and using the rough side of the sponge, place a small amount of Castor Sealer on the sponge and lightly apply the Castor Sealer over the latex, wipe off any extra.
- Dip a sponge into the crème foundation and apply the makeup to the skin in a patting, or “stippling,” motion.
- Finally, powder to set the makeup.
- To remove-Using a small brush or cotton swab, work a small amount of Spirit Gum Remover under the edges of the Woochie appliance. Remove any residual adhesive by rubbing more remover into the area. Rinse the skin using soap and warm water or makeup remover.